Marketing Project Coordinator f/m
based in Vienna, fulltime
We strive to hire the best! We care most about our values:
- WE ARE ONE TEAM
- WE BELIEVE IN PEOPLE
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT
- CONSTANT IMPROVEMENT
- STRAIGHTFORWARD AND OPEN-MINDED
- KEEP IT SIMPLE
Is it you? The more these sounds like you, and describe people you want to work with, the more likely you will thrive at H&M.
Here's your chance for a career out of the ordinary!
As Marketing Project Coordinator, you will:
- adapt internationally designed advertising campaigns for Austria
- publish news and content, response to inquiries and active community management (Facebook, forums or other local channels) according to our H & M Guidelines
- cooperate with Marketing & PR as well as customer service
- plan, execute and monitor advertising activities in classical and digital channels
- control media and budget and measure the effectiveness of campaigns
- translate international campaign information and communication with our stores
- monitor the media, the market and the competition, carrying out analyses
- cooperate with the international H&M Marketing department
- cooperate with production and media agencies
- shopping center communication of activities
- project work up to and including event management
What we look for: You have:
- experience in a media agency or experience a marketing department
- experience in project coordination
- excellent planning and organizational skills
- a good instinct for creative ideas and a good eye for design
- could work independently and with a strategic focus
- are highly dedicated, cope well with stress and are reliable
- personal responsibility and initiative
- excellent communication and team-working skills
- grasp problems quickly
- very good knowledge of MS Office and ideally basic knowledge in Adobe Photoshop
- excellent knowledge in German and English written and verbal
We guarantee that you will get fun, challenging and exciting tasks and how fast you develop depends on you.
What we offer you:
A job where every day is an adventure, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
Find your place in a fast-moving environment where you get the chance to combine business and fashion.
Your annual gross salary is, depending on experience and qualifications, EUR 33. 600, -.
Get the journey started!
Send us your full application including CV and motivational letter!