AGRANA Fruit is part of AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG with a current total turnover of EUR 2.5 billion. We are the world market leader in the production of fruit preparations based on 5 continents with 26 production sites.
We are a great team, based in Vienna and are looking for a self-motivated candidate with passion for supply chain to join us in the following position.
Warehouse Distribution & Direct Delivery Operations, Logistics AFS (m/f)
This role will be responsible for coordination and execution of raw material deliveries from Agrana's central Warehouse and direct deliveries from our suppliers. To ensure deliveries for our business are on time and in-full, this position partners with customers, our purchasing and quality teams, the central warehouse and our suppliers. It handles carrier and supplier communication, deviations, non-conformities, backloads and performance review with all partners involved. Keys to success include sound business judgment, ability to defeat challenges, data driven decision making and pragmatism. You will also be responsible for generating performance metrics to ensure business objectives are met and areas for improvement are identified and addressed.
If you enjoy working in the fast-paced world of supply-chain, making decisions your colleagues and customers will count on and trust, this job is for you.
- Manage raw material deliveries to production units based on monthly forecasts, inventory placement and purchasing strategy.
- Arrange direct deliveries or deliveries from our central warehouse. Manage suppliers and carriers according to service level agreements (SLA).
- Handle container and air freight deliveries to destinations outside Europe including carrier selection. Partner with the consignees, carriers, our central warehouse and customs to ensure availability of export documents.
- Partner with quality departments, category purchasers, suppliers, external distribution centers and carriers to address and resolve shipment defects. Own non conformity workflows; organize removals to suppliers or our central warehouse.
- Create visibility and control mechanism to tackle challenges forward looking.
- Own invoice verification and release workflows for freight movements.
- Support new initiatives to improve supply-chain performance and cost efficiency.
Your ideal Profile:
- Ideally degree in economics and/or logistics.
- Ability to deal with daily operational challenges swiftly and efficiently.
- Experience in Excel for reporting and analyses.
- SAP knowledge desirable.
- Organized, self-starter and quick learner. Strong ability to influence.
- Proactive 'can do' attitude. Flexible and results oriented.
- Fluent in English & German.
- A versatile role at the interface of raw material requirements and sourcing. This role offers interaction with purchasing, quality, production facilities, Supply Chain Planning and Central Warehouse Replenishment operations.
- An international work environment in a dynamic and diverse team.
- Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 28.820,26 gross per year. However, our compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries.
- Applications (CV/ letter of motivation) are accepted in German or English.
Frau Doris Zangl (+43 121137-12871)
If you are interested in this challenging position,
please apply at www.agrana.com