Vertrieb / Produkt Management / Technisches Marketing
Art der Stelle:
Sales Manager (f/m) - Region Near Middle East
About RHI Magnesita
The driving force of the refractory industry
With 14,000 highly skilled people across more than 35 countries, we produce 2.9 million tons of refractory materials each year. These enable the high-temperature production of steel, cement and glass and many more materials essential to daily life.
We're acknowledged industry leaders in innovative technology. But to deliver results for customers, that technology has to be put to work effectively. By people. That's why we attach so much importance to our employees. To a leadership style that encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. To a collaborative culture that values ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Colleagues who are down-to-earth, positive, energetic and optimistic make strong teams who get results.
We look for
We are currently looking for a Sales Manager (f/m) with responsibility for the regions Pakistan, Syria, UAE, Bahrain and Qatar. This position is not necessarily located at our headquarters Vienna; a relocation to another location in Europe is anytime possible.
- Responsibility for sales activities for our refractory products to customers within the cement and lime industry in Near Middle East
- On site customer service through regular customer visits
- Development of technical and commercial sales concepts in close collaboration with the customer and our internal product management
- Processing of inquiries, preparation of offers, pursuing negotiations and contract management
- Budget responsibility
- Ongoing observation of the market and strategy development to support present and attract new customers
- Technical degree (University/FH, HTL) in the fields of ceramics, mineralogy, material science, metallurgy, chemistry, engineering, etc.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in technical sales is beneficial (ideally in the cement/lime or refractory industry)
- Excellent knowledge in English and any other language especially in the operational area is an asset
- Very good MS Office skills
- High problem solving ability
- Strong service and customer focus
- Team player with good communication skills
- High willingness to travel (around 100 days per year)
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making processes
- Detailed introduction into the tasks through our experts
- Exciting tasks in an international environment
- Excellent development opportunities and further social benefits (e.g. flexible working hours, food subsidy, health care management, insurance benefits)
For this full time position (38.5 working hours) the monthly gross salary according to collective bargaining agreement starts from EUR 3,317.06. The actual level of remuneration depends on skills and experience. Interested? Please send us your application documents (CV, motivation letter, certificates).
We are looking forward to your online application!
Cathrin-Isabell Schenz, MSc
Expert HR Recruiting
+43 50213 6401