Quality Assurance Specialist (m/f)
In order to guarantee a high-quality standard, we are now expanding our QA department.
We are a small team of 6, working side by side with our internal games development team as well as working with our partners in order to deliver high-quality products to our users.
If you like online gaming and you love breaking software to make developers 'happy'? You've come to the right place - we need you!
- Creation, planning and implementation of test cases and test scripts while ensuring excellent quality criteria (mobile/desktop platforms)
- Identification, reporting and tracking of bugs
- Close cooperation with external testers and the internal games development team
- Coordination of external and internal testers
- Documentation of tests
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the field of software testing
- Experience with testing on mobile/desktop platforms
- Knowledge of web technologies (SDK, API, HTML5, etc.)
- Experience with test management tools and bug tracking tools
- Preciseness and a sense of responsibility
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Very good command of both spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- First experience or a high interest in automation testing
- First experience with technical coordination of small teams
We are specifically looking for colleagues:
- Who show self-initiative: we expect you to come up with suggestions and new approaches, have interest and passion for software testing and show attention to detail
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits (health care, employee discount, events,…)
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of EUR 33.000,- for applicants with at least 2 years of specific experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.