Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you've found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
Senior Project Portfolio Management Consultant (m/w)
The Group Projects Management Office (GPMO) is responsible for the group-wide governance of classical and agile projects, project portfolio planning and management, community work with PMOs in the subsidiaries, reviews and reporting of RBI head office projects and large projects in the subsidiaries, project controlling, consulting, value capturing and methodology development and training.
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for a Senior GPMO Consultant to actively manage a defined project portfolio at RBI head office in order to meet all required objectives in this highly important business function.
In this role you monitor and track vital group programs and large projects in subsidiaries, coach the local PMOs, ensure high quality level of project management, maintain the project governance and provide trainings.
- Responsible for executing the functions of the Group Program Management Office (GPMO) - with the general scope of all group programs, all significant head office projects (> 5 Mio. EUR total costs) and all business projects
- Provide consulting and mentoring for group program managers and senior management of RBI head office and subsidiaries in all project management aspects
- Define methodologies, tools and processes for the management of the group project portfolio, project- and program management within RBI Group.
- Constantly improve and drive the budgeting process for all group programs from initiation until the final budget approval and coach the group program managers and local PMOs in all relevant budgeting aspects
- Manage the governance process of significant local projects with subsidiaries and within RBI head office for dedicated areas
- Coach the local PMOs in the subsidiaries in order to enable them to fulfill all relevant project management office tasks, especially high quality project management support, and thus ensure the development of professional project management know-how and the successful implementation of projects throughout RBI Group
- Support the CIO / COO in the transformation of IT and Ops to a high performance organization by defining and executing respective strategies and measures
- University degree in IT, Information Management or Business Administration
- Strong hands-on experience with management of large and complex IT projects (i.e. worked as a senior project manager)
- Strong methodology-knowledge (project management, project portfolio management), PMP certification is an advantage
- Experience with Agile methodologies is an advantage
- Broad and detailed banking knowledge
- Strong critical thinking and good sense for business
- Excellent in conflict / issue management and solution oriented
- Excellent communication, presentation and training skills
- High level of initiative and persistence, structured and team-oriented working style in a highly changing environment
- Analytical skills to understand complex situations and problems and to develop suitable solutions accordingly
- Strong coordination and excellent negotiation skills within an international environment
- Excellent command of English
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 60.000 annual gross salary incl. overtime - additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- Attractive social benefits
- Working in a dynamic and motivated team
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, sex, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!