Secure SW Architect for Trust Provisioning & Payment Services (m/f)
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- Specifying architectural and security concepts for Trust provisioning systems (including cryptographic key generation, intake, management and delivery during the chip manufacturing process)
- Specifying software design and process specifications for development and certification of Trust Provisioning system components.
- Developing and implementing software and/or firmware for cryptographic key management
- Design product customization and pre-personalisation systems for smartcard operating systems, e.g. JavaCard, GlobalPlatform
- Interacting with customers to define requirements specifications for Trust Provisioning and product customization
As candidate for this role you
- Hold a university degree in computer science, software development, security, telematics, engineering, mathematics or equivalent
- Have 5 years of experience in Java (mandatory)
- Show knowledge of security/cryptography
- Have basic knowledge in C/C++, C#/.NET programming (nice to have)
- Have experience in hardware security modules (nice to have)
- Beneficial to understanding of Smart Cards / Java Card Architectures and/or personalisation;
- Beneficial to be familiar with Standards like Global Platform 2.1.x., 2.2, VISA, MasterCard, EMVco and be familiar with communication Protocols for smart card protocols (ISO7816, ISO14443, SWP);
- Experience in technically leading and steering software development teams;
- Very good organization and communication skills;
- Team player, driver mentality. Pro-active attitude;
- Networking skills, creativity and out-of-the-box-thinking, motivating skills, curiosity, open minded;
- Able to identify and resolve complex issues
NXP offers competitive compensation. Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to legal regulations and for this role this amounts to EUR 53.000 gross. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible.
Moreover, we provide attractive benefits to our employees.
Please contact: Adrian.email@example.com
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Our people are the heart and soul of our business. Their talent enables NXP to continue providing Secure Connections for a Smarter World. Helping every employee to be the best that they can be is a core part of our philosophy. This means creating the right environment for individuals to flourish, with ample opportunities for career development.