IC-Resources - Recruitment Partner to the Global Technology Community
We are an international recruitment agency with HQ in London and local offices in Austria, Germany, Asia and the USA. We support the High-Tech industry with recruiting their highly qualified technical experts.
For an international client, based in the USA, we are currently looking for a:
BLE Firmware Engineer (m/f)
- Maintaining and managing BLE stacks of our client's products
- Optimize and continuously improve our client's core technology
- Be involved in quality measurements on BLE stacks
Required experiences and skills:
- University degree in a relevant field
- At least 8 years of relevant professional experience with embedded/firmware and Bluetooth Low Energy
- Proficient in C, good knowledge of RTOS, ARM/MCU, JTAG, real-time embedded firmware, device drivers and Flash devices
- C++ and Assembly skills a plus
Our client specializes in real-time location systems and Cloud-based solutions and BLE hardware sensors. The company is based in Florida, USA, and is offering this position as home office/remote work. Trainings are to be held on site near Wiesbaden or Graz- ability to travel is required.
Does that sound interesting to you?
We are looking forward to receiving your application and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be happy to divulge further information and answer any questions about company and role in a phone call.
Mag. Christina Hubich I Recruitment Consultant I
email@example.com I www.ic-resources.com