Business Architect (F/M)
Fulltime - 40 hours per week
As a Business Architect you will work closely with the Technical Lead in order to design new product features, coordinate their set up and roll out, while continuously monitoring and optimizing workflows. As the Business Architect you will drive (product) feature design in close coordination with the project's Tech Lead.
- Understanding the functions of technical components as well as the value add of requirements and the needs of the respective stakeholders
- Limiting choices available during development by:
- choosing a standard of stack of technologies
- designing, defining or choosing an application framework
- recommending organizational restrictions
- Recognizing potential reuse in the application by:
- observing and understanding the broader system environment
- creating the component design
- having knowledge of other applications in the organization
- Subdividing a complex application into smaller, more manageable pieces
- Communicating these concepts to developers and provide high-level documentation for business purposes
- Five years relevant technical experience
- Experience as technical lead for a major technology implementation
- Demonstrated technical expertise in the following areas: Systems Architecture, System Design, Business Analysis, Software Development
- Experience in Security Management, Infrastructure Design and Planning - as benefit
- Preferably Bachelor's degree in computer/software engineering
- Fluent English; German or Slovenian - as benefit
- Well organized with good time management
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
- Independent role with freedom of task managing
- The opportunity to work with the market leader and change the world
- Development of existing and new services in a dynamic, highly motivated team
- Possibility to work with cutting edge technologies
- The minimum yearly salary for this position is EUR 60,000 gross, depending on qualifications and working experience
We change the way the world experiences sport and provide cutting-edge solutions to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
Our team collaborates globally and is committed to solve the challenges we face on our way - but never without a pinch of fun and play.
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
How to Apply:
If you feel this role resonates with you, please apply directly through the link below or alternatively by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.