HR Controlling Specialist m/f
As HR Analytics and Controlling Expert you will be covering all HR reporting activities and administrative topics - securing that all needs of the organization are properly covered, You are the main responsible for HR reporting and FTE resource planning. Furthermore you will administer FTE budget/forecasts and support both our payroll specialist and compensation & benefits specialist in regards to remuneration.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Deliver regular HR reportings (annual, quarterly and monthly) and act as key contact for ad hoc reporting requests within HR, the organization or external authorities (e.g. FMA, OenB)
- Manage FTE resource planning and administer FTE budget of the organization
- Cooperate with Payroll Specialist in daily business and provide support for certain topics (e.g. GPLA inspections)
- Support with budgeting and forecasting (collecting all data, calculating and preparing of outputs)
- Support Compensation & Benefits Specialist in regards to salary and bonus
- High school diploma or bachelor's degree with business background
- 2-3 years of professional experience in banking, financial institutions, industry or IT
- labor law, payroll accounting, controlling know how
- social security and tax law as a plus
- advanced EXCEL skills
- good skills in DPW, SAP or any other payroll tool
- German and English mandatory, CEE language if available
- excellent communication skills, used to multitasking and stress-resilient.
- We acknowledge and reward good performance
- We offer personal and professional development through your career
- Be part of the committed and successful Sberbank Europe team
- Gather international experience in a dynamic and moving forward environment
We offer an annual gross salary of EUR40.000,- based on our collective bargaining agreement - additional payment according to skills and experience. The position can be filled as soon as possible.
We`re looking forward to your online application!
Sberbank Europe AG
Schwarzenbergplatz 3, 1010 Vienna, Austria
Tel.: +43 1 22732 0