Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f)
Diabetes is a pesky monster. And that's putting it mildly. However, if you're serious about helping us head on, come join us.
Most of our customers live with insulin-dependent diabetes. The everyday life with diabetes is often tedious and exhausting - and that's exactly what we work on at mySugr. True to the motto "make diabetes suck less", we develop award-winning apps, integrate medical devices into our products and work with health insurance companies and to make life better with diabetes. Learn more through our recent TV commercial .
Here's what we're looking for:
We are growing fast and so is the number of our business partners. That's why we're looking for somebody who wants to help keep our partners up to date. So you want to keep track of our products and performances. You want to get the unique opportunity to build and professionalize our business intelligence and serve as a sparring partner for business and product-level decisions. If you enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you are self-organized and have a passion for scaling operations through automation, we'd love to talk to you.
What you want to do:
- Applying your expertise in quantitative analysis and data visualization to the story behind the numbers and giving actionable insights for internal and external stakeholders
- Building analytical models to support decision making and being the go-to ad hoc analysis needs
- Improving our wonderful product by creating statistics and implementing a sustainable partner reporting
- Developing and improving internal processes, driving accountability for business outcomes through KPI monitoring and review
- Conceptualizing and building dashboards and reports that are simple and beautiful
- Working effectively with cross-functional teams, as well as working independently
- Obtaining ownership over projects and initiatives
You should have:
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics and / or business intelligence
- Excel and SQL are your best friends
- Understanding of how business numbers correlates
- Ability to spot patterns in data and communicate key insights with confidence
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities, while maintaining a great attention to detail
- Big excitement for numbers and their statistical power
- Understanding of Python
- Proficiency in English and German
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of the diabetes industry or other comparable health industries
- Experience working in startup environments
What to expect:
- Passionate people building meaningful, global products
- A candid environment where people love to learn
- A competitive annual large salary of minimum EUR 44k plus variable bonus
- Additional social benefits (fitness, public transport, ..)
Interested? Great. We'd like to hear from you! Show us samples of your previous work or anything else that you think impress us. Just click that " Apply Now" button and send us your CV in English or German!