Emarsys is a fast growing global technology company who values innovation. Born in 2000, we provide a cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) to over 2,000 leading marketing organizations in over 140 countries focused on scaling truly personalized customer interactions regardless of channel (email, web, mobile, social).
Emarsys continues to be the partner of choice for marketers because our 600+ team members in 15 offices are focused on engineering innovation into our platform, solving marketing challenges for our customers as a true partner, and helping one another succeed. If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity with a company that values professionalism, has a global footprint, is fast-paced, and fun, we challenge you to invest your most important asset - your time - with us.
Software Tester (m/f)
At Emarsys we're working on revolutionising how businesses are communicating with their users by enabling truly personal interactions for billions of people. This means sending only relevant messages to the right guys at the right time with our cross-channel messaging products instead of the bulk marketing you get from brands around the world today. We accomplish this by utilizing AI-driven automation solutions which are based on big data insights and made available via an easy-to-use marketing platform.
Now that is where you come in. We are looking for a passionate, QA Expert who helps us to turn this vision into reality with a special focus on our mobile products.
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analysing business requirements and technical specifications to plan the corresponding testing strategies
- Designing, implementing and maintaining automated functional test cases for mobile apps, web interfaces and back-end components / APIs
- Ensuring the scalability of the product by creating and running performance test scenarios in order to key performance indicators for client-facing service level agreements
- Collaborating closely with the product development teams by following an agile methodology
- Supporting the Head of QA in managing the testing team
- You've got at least five years experience in the software testing area including hands-on practice; designing, implementing and executing manual test plans is your bread and butter; ideally with experience on test management tools such as HP ALM or TestRail
- You're an expert in automating testing processes and able to integrate them with the continuous delivery pipeline of the software; ideally you're familiar with our preferred tech stack including tools like HP UFT, Selenium, Ranorex and Jenkins
- You're familiar with the mobile ecosystem either in terms of testing or ideally even in developing Android and iOS applications
- You value teamwork, are able to communicate proactively and your excellent English enables you to collaborate with clients or colleagues around the globe
- You're able to manage both Windows and Linux/Unix testing environments as well as to query SQL databases in order to act independently in the testing process
- A valid working permit for Austria is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Enjoy a pragmatic approach to small, independent & cross-functional product development teams
- A place where you can continuously improve yourself by working with highly talented and easy-going colleagues from over a dozen nations
- A nice office in the city centre of Vienna - one of the most liveable cities in the world
- Recognition for your commitment and passionate work
- Additional benefits such as sports-, team- and company events as well as various healthcare activities, etc
- An annual gross salary starting from EUR 39.000,-- with a clear possibility for overpayment according to your professional qualification and experience
If you want to make a real difference in shaping the quality and user experience of our products then please contact Elena Antonova (Talent Acquisition Partner) in case you want to hear more!
For more information visit our homepage www.emarsys.com or contact us:
1150 Wien | Märzstraße 1 | Tel.: +43 (0)1 478 20 80-0