Partner Marketing Manager (m/w)
Our client is a well-established, global IT Service Provider, offering a highly versatile position of a partner marketing specialist with excellent digital marketing know-how, based in Vienna, reporting to EMEA Head of Partner Marketing.
Over 90% of the company's revenue is delivered by the partners. Partner Marketing Manager works closely with Partner-led and Commercial Sales teams to build joint marketing plans with identified partners and ensure that the co-marketing budget is leveraged to greatest impact against targets and in-line with region's marketing objectives. A key responsibility is for reporting of all co-marketing results with assigned partners.
- Build marketing relationships with assigned Key Partners
- Work as a team member with Channel and Commercial organizations to build joint marketing plans with partners
- Ensure that all co-marketing budgets are leveraged to greatest impact and in alignment with regional marketing goals, with agreed segmented partners and spent compliantly, driving to achievement of business objectives and agreed pipeline targets
- Deliver an integrated curriculum of training that drives usage of New Partner Marketing Central, raising awareness of its digital marketing capabilities and embedded content relevant to Commercial market.
- Ensure that effective reporting is in place for all co-marketing funds, share as appropriate with relevant stakeholders, align to other sources of funding where necessary.
- Understand, drive usage and manage execution of the company's Demand Generation Services as a part of the co-marketing offering to partners through pan-EMEA marketing agencies
- Leverage quarterly best practices of digital marketing campaigns executed through PMC to share with the team
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills in both German and English (please only apply if you have native or near-native German and English language skills!)
- Education in Marketing
- Wide and proven knowledge of the marketing mix and therefore ability to consult and advice partners on their marketing strategy and execution
- 3+ years of marketing experience, ideally digital (B2B) marketing
- Great understanding, both in theory and in practice, of digital marketing trends, tactics and execution models
- Preferably experience of working for a Partner or an IT vendor
- Knowledge and experience in establishing and developing relationships with partner organizations
- Experience of working with and managing marketing agencies driving excellent delivery, execution and results
- Understanding of the technology industry
- Understanding and ability to drive business results from marketing activity
- Understanding of the importance in tracking Marketing Return on Investment, preferably with experience in this area
- Ability to manage budgets and complex processes
- Ability to work independently to pursue goals and thrive in a complex organization within a virtual team
- Our client offers an annual full time salary (38,5hr week) of minimum EUR50.000 gross with a possible overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.
- A flat structure and AGILE environment
- A modern, sunny office in Vienna with easy access via public transport
- An awesome, multicultural team to work with
- Travel requirements: 25-30%
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre aussagekräftigen Bewerbungsunterlagen.
Für Rückfragen steht Ihnen Frau Mag. Anna Maria Huemer telefonisch unter +43 (0) 1 524 55 01 37 gerne zur Verfügung.
[randstad.at](https://www.<a href=)/jobsuche/job-details-redirect/?jobref=697&source=karriere_at&utm_source=karriere&utm_medium=bewerbungsformular&utm_campaign=inserat" title="Bewerben">Bewerben
Neubaugasse 43/1, 1070 Wien