AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals AG is a European pioneer with focus on rare diseases. We develop and market innovative solutions beyond drugs. To enhance our team in Vienna we are looking for a
Legal Counsel (f/m)
In this role you will act as the internal expert for all contractual and legal matters providing proactive advice, guidance and solutions.
Ready for an ambitious job?
- You negotiate, draft and guide on a range of contracts and business agreements
- You identify legal and commercial risks within the business and offer high legal standards
- You provide daily practical legal advice and solutions to executives on all issues of law related to the business
Able to align?
- You keep the business updated on compliance and legal matters
- You collaborate closely with outside counsel
Looking for an agile environment?
- You will join a growing international company introducing solutions for rare diseases to new markets
- You are happy to support agile projects in our fast-developing company environment
- You have can-do mentality and seek innovative ways to solve complex tasks
- Austrian Law degree on Master level
- Minimum 4 years' experience gained in law firm or in-house with a firm
- Skilled communicator and capable of interacting with the business at all levels
- Self-motivated and well organized with the ability to handle multiple, high-priority projects
- Proficient in German and English
- Well-versed in MS-Office
The gross monthly salary provided for this function is a minimum of EUR 5.000, - based on full-time employment. Any potential overpayment depends on professional experience and qualifications.
If you like to take this AOPPORTUNITY please send your application to:
AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals AG
Wilhelminenstraße 91/II f, 1160 Wien
Tel.: 01/503 72 44-62, Fax: 01/503 72 44-61