Senior Sales Manager
We are on the lookout for an experienced Senior Sales Manager for our office in Vienna to join us in our journey establish ourselves as a big player in the online payment processing industry. With its end-to-end payment service, Kalixa Payments Group enables consumers and businesses to make and accept payments online globally. It processes transactions worth more than EUR11 billion annually for more than 800 merchants in 28 countries in Europe and supports 100 of the world's most popular payment methods.
With a strong network and good infrastructure behind it, Kalixa still has an entrepreneurial culture, with a flat structure and high management visibility. Ideas and creativity are welcomed, and we like people who can deal with whatever is thrown at them day to day.
In this challenging position, you will be reporting directly to Head of Sales.
- The role is all about driving our processed volume and revenue at a pace.
- We are looking for a pro-active, hardworking sales professional that has a history of over-achievement and can manage a pipeline to hit targets in line with corporate objectives.
- Must be expert in closing profitable business quickly and efficiently and be hungry for success.
- Taking a hands-on role in 'selling' Kalixa's individual and joined-up solutions throughout EMEA is key, products as follows:
- Acquiring Solutions
- Payment processing (point of sales and e-commerce)
- Issuing & E-wallet Services
- Alternative payment methods
- Fraud and risk management services
- Value Add services
- Mobile Point of Sale partnerships
- Targeting prospects and customers in appropriate sectors through direct sales activities.
- Able to work within the overall Kalixa strategy and go-to-market plan to identify, prioritise and develop new sectors, channels and clients for acceptance & issuing solutions to maximise revenues.
- Collaborating with other senior sales colleagues to identify and drive enterprise sales.
- Partner with the Product Group to identify and develop our product range and introduce new products based on customer and competitor insights and needs.
- Bring experience and contacts to Kalixa to ensure that they hit the ground running with volume delivered quickly.
- Must ensure that the optimal use of appropriate CRM systems and sales measurement mechanics.
- Making certain that close, day-to-day, collaborative working relationships develop with other core Kalixa teams outside of the commercial function. Strategy, product, customer service and finance teams. Taking and giving input and direction as needed.
- Generating earnings growth and putting Kalixa on the map, with the right reputation.
- Acquiring, Issuing and card processing knowledge is a must, ideally 5-7 years proven experience.
- Someone who knows how to roll-up their sleeves and sell.
- To bring in the revenue and earnings growth to exceed expectations, we have an exciting year ahead, and this ability needs to be proven.
- Able to demonstrate a proven successful sales history in acquiring and processing payment solutions.
- Can work too, help implement, and ensure adoption of best-in-class CRM and sales approaches. Taking leads from the Marketing team and converting them quickly.
- Has a clear understanding of what's needed to work in a truly high-performance sales and business development team.
- Can excel in a complex and fast-moving business and environment.
- Organised, self-motivated and gets on with the job on their own.
- And of course, very good interpersonal communication skills at all levels. Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, extensive experience in communicating with external and internal senior management teams a must.
- Minimum annual gross salary 60.000 EUR based on the collective bargaining agreement, additional payment according to skills.
- Attractive bonus package and other employee benefits.
- A diversified range of activities in an international environment.
- Young and dynamic team with ambitious yet realistic objectives for the future.
- Open communication culture.
Kalixa Services GmbH