Senior Sales Engineer (f/m) for VoIP ATC Communication Systems
Air Traffic Management (ATM)
As a leading communication and information solution provider, we operate in mission critical/safety environments around the world, for example Air Traffic Control, Public Safety Emergency Services, Railways, Defence and Martime. We develop and deliver fail-safe, user-friendly, custom-tailored solutions that empowers our customers to efficiently perform their tasks.
Our Sales Engineering team supports the Air Traffic Management communications department throughout the entire added value chain, from identifying customer opportunities through to undersigning the contract and executing the project. We are looking for a person who will actively support Customers (in cooperation with our Sales team) in the international air traffic management market with their strong product and domain know-how in a cost-efficient way.
- Processing tenders with drafting technical solution specifications, customer value descriptions, calculations, etc.
- Technical sales support with international customer contact in air traffic management
- Evaluating customer needs, requirements and design for solution concepts
- Customer-specific product presentations, workshops and advising our customers
- Actively participating in the creation of successful sales/capture strategies
- Technical Education in the areas IT and/or telecommunications
- Minimum 6 years of experience in sales/project-oriented domains in the IT/telecommunications sector
- Experience with Voice communication technology/End-to-end IP and VoIP Solutions, e.g.common telecommunication protocols PSTN, MPLS, VSAT, LAN, servers, storage
- Excellent Command in English
- Sales experience is an advantage
What we offer
- A challenging assignment and the opportunity to work with a wide range of technologies
- Exciting projects in a unique customer environment (e.g. air traffic control)
- Wide range of training courses with internal and external trainers
- Personal responsibility for tasks, freedom to structure own work
- An appreciative company culture, where you as a person count
- In-company fitness programme (gymnastics courses, running events, company doctor)
We are offering an annual gross salary from 54.000,00 depending on your qualification and working experience as well as numerous benefits. Together for a safer world - become a part of Frequentis and apply online now!
Date hired: From now on
Willingness to Travel: 30%
Employment Fraction: Full-time
Contract Type: Employee
Lisa Maria Vesztergom
+43 (1) 81150 1325
TIPS FOR APPLICATION