Marketing Manager Innovation (F/M)
Fulltime - 40 hours per week
As the marketing manager of innovation you will be supporting the innovation functions, the development of new products and services as well as aiding the internal and external communication of innovation efforts.
- Plan, coordinate, execute and manage internal and external marketing activities from inception to the final delivery and execution for Sportradar's Innovation Unit
- Design and create marketing campaigns and marketing material for the Innovation Unit for internal and external use
- Write press releases for projects and events of the Innovation Unit
- Create product presentations and product brochures for the Innovation Unit
- Manage and execute projects and propose initiatives that increase awareness of the Innovation Unit and innovation activities both internally and externally
- Work closely with innovation ambassadors from other business units to curate content for marketing material
- Ability to independently drive projects from inception to final delivery
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign. Knowledge of other Adobe software or other similar software will be considered a plus
- Proficiency in MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role (planning and execution of marketing activities, graphic design), including internships and students jobs
- Business proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Well informed about or proficient in the use of modern technology
- Passionate about new technologies and forward looking
- Creative and pragmatic
- Open minded, honest and a team player
- Great communication skills
- Eager to learn and dive into the unknown
- Work with stat-of-the-art equipment to solve our technological challenges
- Collaborate with and support colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to work and develop within an inspiring and fast growing company
- A challenging but rewarding and fun environment
- The minimum monthly salary (for 40 hours) for this position is EUR 2,400 gross, depending on qualifications and working experience
The Sportradar group is a truly international organisation, employing over 1,900 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth is driven by technological innovation and a deep understanding of our clients' business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 80 countries. We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries.
Our team collaborates globally and is committed to solve the challenges we face on our way - but never without a pinch of fun and play.
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
How to Apply:
If you feel this role resonates with you, please apply directly through the link below or alternatively by sending your application to email@example.com.