Head of Engineering Serbia (m/f)
About Our Client
The Mobility Division of Siemens AG is the global market leader for mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and eco-friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people around the globe. Their range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems and rail electrification. Their data-driven services offer customers unrivalled value-added in the rail sector. Their intelligent mobility solutions increase the availability of infrastructure, optimize throughout and create a new quality of passenger experience. They call this Ingenuity for Life.
The responsibilities of the Head of Engineering Serbia (m/f) are as follows, but not limited to:
- With an additional engineering and production for their rail vehicles in Serbia, the Mobility Division of Siemens AG would like to set a new milestone for their business;
- As Head of Engineering Serbia (m/f) you are going to build a team of about 100 people on site and take on the disciplinary leadership;
- You will bring your wealth of experience and expertise into the mechanical and later also into the electrical part of the value chain;
- With the won customer projects you take over the technical responsibility for your department and define the work packages;
- In the course of localization, you work closely with the Austrian and German headquarters, local manufacturing, contractors and local universities. Your focus is on building up a local network and thereby support sales in the acquisition of new customer orders;
- You create structures and define roles and responsibilities within the engineering department. On this base you develop training plans for the Serbian employees and drive the development of the local organization.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- You have a degree in engineering (for example mechanical or electrical engineering) with a regular course of study > 4 years;
- Your profile is characterized by many years of professional experience in the engineering of complex mechatronic systems, ideally in rail vehicle technology;
- You are a seasoned leader with many years of experience collected in international projects;
- New intercultural experiences appeal to you - the role is based in Kragujevac, Serbia with a long - term basis;
- Fluent Serbian, German and/ or English language skills.
What`s on Offer
Attractive salary package.
Reference nr.: 13569/001
Contract type: Permanent