AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals AG is a European pioneer with focus on rare diseases. We develop and market innovative solutions beyond drugs. To enhance our team in Vienna we are looking for a:
Group Leader Accounting (f/m)
As part of our Accounting Team you will handle daily accounting business and develop accounting processes to support our international growth.
Ready for an ambitious job?
- You are responsible for the correct accounts payable invoice posting and payment for our HQ and international daughter companies
- You lead the month end closing process and ensure timely, complete and accurate recording of transactions
- You assure accounts payable accounting in compliance with Austrian and European tax regulations and requirements (e.g. reverse charge)
Able to align?
- You develop, implement and maintain an electronic workflow system
- You provide accounting assistance to our international sales teams and responds to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs
- You supervise a team of 3 Accountants and promote a positive work environment
Looking for an agile environment?
- You enjoy working in a growing international company introducing solutions for rare
- You are happy to drive agile projects in our fast-developing company environment
- You are organized and able to work independently and prioritize workload
- Degree in business administration with focus on accounting
- 3+ years accounting experience in an international environment
- Detailed knowledge of ERP-Systems (ideally with Microsoft Navision)
- Experience in electronic workflow systems and process automation
- Communicate effectively and professionally with excellent follow up skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Office 365
- Fluent in English and German
For this position we offer a monthly gross salary starting from EUR 3.500, - depending on your professional experience and qualifications.
If you like to take this AOPPORTUNITY please send your application to:
AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals AG
Wilhelminenstraße 91/II f, 1160 Wien
Tel.: 01/503 72 44-62, Fax: 01/503 72 44-61