Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you've found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
Professional Group Auditor (f/m) - Focus on Financial Markets
We are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic personality contributing to our group audit function. As such a person, you have excellent social skills and already acquired in-depth banking know-how in at least one banking area. You want to apply this know-how also in on-site visits of our Network Units and Austrian Subsidiaries.
The open position is located at the Group Audit competence centre for Financial Markets. Thus, it requires experience in at least one of the following areas (and their relevant internal and/or external regulations):
- Capital Markets or related Mid-Office/Operations
- Investment Banking
- Bank-Wide Risk Management/ICAAP
- Operational Risk Management
- Financial Institutions Risk Management
- Asset Management
Previous experience in audit is not a must. You will acquire the necessary skills in an intense training phase during the first months of your job engagement in Group Audit.
- Assist, perform and at a later stage lead audits during the whole audit process (preparation, on-site visits, reporting and reconciliation)
- Highlighting risks or inefficiencies by analyzing workflows and samples and by performing interviews
- Perform follow-up activities
- Take over the "Audit Specialist" function for certain topics (i.e. monitor related regulatory developments/industry standards/best practices, develop and maintain audit catalogues, train and support local audit units)
- Take over the "Country Manager" function for several subsidiaries to support and monitor their local audit function
- Propose improvements to audit processes, standards, and audit tools
- University degree, or similar
- At least three years of banking experience in the area of Markets/Investment Banking/Asset Management, Treasury and/or related Risk Management or Operations activities
- Excellent in English and German (spoken and written); an additional CEE language is an advantage
- Strong analytical and strong writing skills
- Willingness to learn, team player, pragmatic but also convincing
- High flexibility and willingness to travel in the CEE region
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 46.500,- annual gross salary excl. overtime - additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!