Graphics Engine Developer (m/f)
Greentube provides a development framework (novoSDK) for our international partners. This framework allows our partners fast and simple implementation of slots and other online casino games as well as generic applications targeted for player interaction on casino terminals.
You will be part our Graz-based development team that works on Greentube's Casino platform, which makes heavy use of the novoSDK. Your tasks will focus on the development and improvement of Games and UI applications running on Novomatic's Casino terminals.
- Consultancy and support of partners, in cooperation with our framework developers, as a 2nd or 3rd level contact to answer technical inquiries and resolve problems
- Active participation in the implementation of new UI applications or games projects with the SDK
- Analyse and write reports according to the current state of the system from your point of view and propose improvements or extensions to optimise operation
- Close contact with external development teams from all over the world (UK, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Australia, USA, etc.)
- Definition of requirements for tools that facilitate your work and tracking of their implementation in cooperation with internal development teams
- A completed higher technical education is an advantage (B.Sc. or equivalent)
- Knowledge of service-oriented architeture and user experience or development of APIs is desirable
- General game development skills (Animation, Gameplay, User Interactions, Sound, Networking)
- Handling performance impact on low-end hardware (Runtime analysis, Graphics Hardware, Bandwidth issues)
- Saddle-poof experience in reviewing, understanding and debugging codes (mainly Java)
- Knowledge of other programming languages is a plus, especially C#
- Knowledge of rendering engines (Unity, Unreal ..), experience with DirectX and/or OpenGL, shader programming and performance optimization is big advantage
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders to ensure stable operation
- Problem-solving skills, as you have to ensure that the problems get solved and communicate closely with our partners during this process
- Fluent in both spoken and written English, German would be an advantage
Skills, you can acquire in this position:
- A deep understanding of how problems and errors can be found in a heavily used framework (you will receive support from our experienced in-house team)
- Learn how a development framework is maintained and expanded, to ensure future extensibility without endangering backward compatibility
- How to organise and manage multi-dimensional growth in countries, gaming products, client technology, integration layers, and development partners
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits (health care, employee discount, events,…)
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of EUR 35.800,- for applicants with at least 2 years of specific experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.