AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals AG is a European pioneer with focus on rare diseases. We develop and market innovative solutions beyond drugs. To enhance our team in Vienna we are looking for a
Facility & Car Fleet Specialist (f/m)
In this role you are responsible for the facility management in our office and for the company wide car-fleet management.
Ready for an ambitious job?
- You are responsible for the management and cooperation with LeasePlan
- All aspects of ordering, maintaining and leasing company cars is in your hands to provide high quality service to our drivers
- You maintain the Company Car Policy and analyse data to provide management with activity reports
Able to align?
- You are the first point of contact for facility issues and queries
- You organize maintenance duties as needed (electricity, office moves, coordination cleaning team and security…) and manage the relationship with the building management
- In this role you also provide reception duties as a back-up for our receptionist like visitor welcome, mail and delivery administration.
Looking for an agile environment?
- This is an interdisciplinary role which allows you to work with a high degree of independency and responsibility
- In a friendly environment you will liaise with all employees to provide high quality services.
- Graduated from a commercial school/college with experience in a similar role
- Self-motivated, service oriented and able to work on multiple assignments
- Flexible person with can-do mentality and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- Well-versed in Office 365
For this position we offer a monthly gross salary starting from EUR 2.500, - depending on your professional experience and qualifications.
If you like to take this AOPPORTUNITY please send your application to:
AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals AG
Wilhelminenstraße 91/II f, 1160 Wien
Tel.: 01/503 72 44-62, Fax: 01/503 72 44-61