"I believe that continuous development is the most important step to a successful career."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship in Business Intelligence (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international Environment.
Business Intelligence team delivers sophisticated reports and ad hoc analysis to business and product management units in the Corporates and Markets divisions. Our team has culture of data-driven decision-making, and demands business intelligence that is timely, accurate, and actionable. If you join us, your work will have an immediate influence on day-to-day decision making at Erste Group.
- you are currently enrolled at a university of "Fachhochschule"
- will work with a large and complex dataset of the banking sector
- have good affinity in creation, design, management and business use of complex datasets
- you have financial business and communication skills to be able to work with business
- have good understanding in designing, implementing and operating stable, scalable solutions to flow data from booking systems into data warehouse and/or into BI applications
- design, implement and maintain a platform that can provide ad-hoc access to large datasets
- model data and metadata to support pre-built and adhoc reporting
- interface with business and product management customers, gathering requirements and delivering BI solutions
- prepare query data in SQL and potentially build models in R
- are fluent in English
- offer you an exciting and challenging internship in an interesting and dynamic field for 12 months part-time
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.500 gross per month (on a full-time Basis)
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Part-time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: