"I believe that continuous development is the most important step to a successful career."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Senior Collateral Manager (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Collateral Management is part of the division Group Workout in Erste Group Bank. The mission of Collateral Management is to improve and harmonise the entire collateral management process within Erste Group. This includes development and maintenance of collateral management policies and collateral data models and their rollout as well as the coverage of all aspects of risk mititgation and fulfilment of regulatory requirements.
- possess a university degree in law or in a quantitative field as finance, economics or business administration
- have several years prior experience in the banking sector and/or in a financial consultancy
- have good knowledge of credit business and know-how of corresponding regulations (as CRR, NPL Guidance, etc.)
- have strong analytic skills and you are interested in understanding complex structures and procedures
- show stress resistence
- are able to work across diverse cultural Background and with different entities across the CEE region
- support and monitor our subsidiaries in the implementation of standardized collateral management processes
- develop, improve and maintain collateral management policies
- supervise the rollout of collateral Management policies on local level
- support business, risk management, and subsidiaries in all collateral related topics including legal and regulatory problem solving
- lead and participate in group-wide projects related to collateral management and regulatory topics
- give you the chance to work together with a team of dynamic experts in a field with increased attention
- are committed to support you in your professional and personal development according to your individual skills
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 35.920,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: