"I believe that continuous development is the most important step to a successful career."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship in International Commercial Real Estate Financing (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Erste Group Commercial Real Estate is the specialist of Erste Group for real estate financing in Central, Eastern and South-Eastern Europe and focuses its services on a wide variety of financing solutions for real estate projects as well as provides know-how for real estate project development. Within this division, the department International Clients offers customized loans and first class financial services for commercial real estate clients on various locations within its core markets.
- are currently enrolled at a University / "Fachhochschule", preferably with a special focus on Real Estate
- will work within a team of financing experts and assist in handling of our real estate financing Portfolio
- will prepare various reports over our financing portfolio and its Performance
- will analyse specific real estate Projects
- will support the sales team in preparing applications to the decision making bodies of Erste Group
- are customer-oriented and ambitious
- act as a team player with pronounced communication and social skills with a hands-on approach and willingness to learn
- are able to work independently and on your own responsibility within a team of specialists
- enjoy to work in a fast-paced environment and can work to tight deadlines
- are highly proficient in MS Office (especially MS Excel, Word and Power Point)
- are fluent in German and English verbal and written communication
- offer you an exciting and challenging internship for 12 months part-time in an interesting, dynamic and international field starting from January 2018
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.500 gross per month (on a full-time Basis)
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: 19,25 h
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: