Prinzhorn Holding currently has around 6,600 employees in 15 countries, making it one of Europe's market leaders in the recycling, paper and packaging industries. Generating revenues of EUR 1.4 billion a year, the Group ranks third in this market segment. Prinzhorn Holding is family-owned, headquartered in Vienna and is divided into three divisions: Hamburger Recycling Group (used paper collection and trading), Hamburger Containerboard (production of corrugated base paper) and Dunapack Packaging (corrugated packaging solutions).
We are currently looking for an IT Consultant (Logistics) for our Packaging Division at our location in 1230 Vienna:
IT Consultant (Logistics) (f/m)
for Packaging Division
- General understanding of the application landscape and the logistics processes
- Taking responsibility for logistics module within the software system Witron CPMS
- Transforming business requirements into change requests for software adoption
- Realizing business requirements together with software vendor
- Support and training of key-users in the Dunapack Packaging Division
- Cooperating closely with process managers and experts of the Business Process department
- Technical or scientific school or university (HTL/ academic studies)
- At least 3 years of work experience in the IT-sector
- Know how to use Witron CPMS is an asset
- Know how to use SAP is an asset
- Ideally, you have advanced know-how in Logistics
- SQL database know-how is an asset
- Corrugated Packaging industry knowledge is beneficial
- Fluent in English
- You are communicative, team-oriented and follow a solution-/customer-oriented approach
- Your willingness to travel rounds up your profile
- To be part of a strong Austrian enterprise with international production units
- Challenging position in a rapidly growing environment
- Opportunity to join a success-oriented team of local and international experts
- Excellent public transport connections (U6) + employee parking spaces
- The salary is based on the Austrian collective agreement/Group III/4 min. EUR 2.320,91 p.m.
- The effectively paid salary can be higher and depends on your skills and professional experience.
If you are interested i.n this position, please send us your meaningful application including your CV and cover letter and your earliest possible starting date referring to the identification number 68.487. We prefer applications via ISG-Karriereportal or via mail.
Please visit career.isg.com - there you can find a broad range of joboffers.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-2522 Oberwaltersdorf, Fabriksstraße 12/2/Top 12
Hans Georg Stadlober
M: +43 680 145 35 71, T: +43 2256 21111