IT Operations Engineer (f/m)
We are looking for a motivated IT Operations Engineer (f/m) with experience to support our IT Operations & Support Team.
Your job will involve the support, operations and proactive monitoring of Linux, Windows and network infrastructure in the 2nd level at our office in Vienna.
- Proactive monitoring and operation of all relevant IT services and systems
- Proactive ticket-handling (event-, change-, incident- & problem management) including the creation, priority setting and troubleshooting of incidents with the following analysis and documentation
- Independent solving of complex problems using our knowledge base within the 2nd and 3rd level support
- Close collaboration with our 3rd level support and our suppliers to guarantee the fastest possible service in case of problems
- Ensuring a complete and comprehensible documentation
- Transfer of information to the user and the IT teams regarding the status of the tasks
- Proactive monitoring of all IT services
- Central point of contact and coordination for the 2nd level incidents and problems within our service times
- Higher technical education (HTL, FH, university) and/or relevant experience
- Relevant experience in the 2nd level support with focus on Windows & Linux Server administration
- Customer- and service-oriented personality
- Independent as well as service- and process-oriented workstyle
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to improve and expand your skills in the context of training, independent studies, and internal know-how transfer
- Spoken and written fluency in either English or German
- Knowledge of network, application and IT security standards implementation and management
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Basic scripting and/or programming skills (Unix Shell, Windows Powershell, object-oriented languages)
- Basic knowledge of databases (MS SQL, MySql and/or Oracle)
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits (health care, employee discount, events,…)
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of EUR 36.500,- for applicants with at least 2 years of experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions GmbH, is part of the NOVOMATIC Group of companies, one of the largest integrated gaming groups worldwide. Greentube is the leading full-service provider in the online & mobile gaming sector and is a pioneer in the development and provision of state-of-the-art gaming solutions. Greentube focuses on casino and skill games, table games and video poker as well as Poker and Bingo. As an international and steadily growing company Greentube guarantees interesting insights into the gaming industry and a challenging, team-oriented working environment.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.