Frontend Developer (m/w)
Bikemap is one of the fastest growing cycling communities worldwide. More than 1.2M registered users have created over 3.5M unique cycling routes in more than 100 countries. Do you want to play a big part in shaping the future of cycling? Are you eager to work on a product that inspires cyclists all over the world? Join our highly motivated team of awesome people and cycling enthusiasts!
Here's what you should bring to the table:
- Modern build tools (NPM, Webpack, PostCSS) and Frameworks are not foreign to you
- Experience developing responsive websites
- An eye for producing clean and maintainable code
- Comfortable working with server-side templating languages (Django)
- Experience with interactive maps in the browser, especially with Leaflet, is a big plus
- A good working knowledge of cross-browser issues and progressive enhancement are also nice-to-have
- Well-versed working with version control systems (git)
- Self-motivated team player who likes a challenge and is willing to work in beautiful Vienna
Here's why we believe you should join our team:
- We're a young and highly motivated team, shaping a product that is used by a great community of passionate cyclists
- At Bikemap everyone brings in new ideas and can influence the growth of the company. We're committed to learning from and helping each other
- A strong team spirit that drives our motivation for constant progress and regular after-work activities
- A very nice office in the centre of Vienna, working together with great people with an international mindset
Hooked? Well, then tell us about you, your skills and your knowledge! Dazzle us with your CV, motivation and whatever else you'd like us to see.
Please get in touch with Chiara at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your salary is starting from EUR 40.000 gross per year depending on your experience.
We're excited to hear from you!