OMV Upstream / Exploration & Production
Senior Process Engineer (f/m)
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 19 bn and a workforce of around 22,500 employees in 2016, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Lead execution of design reviews and support other assurance activities as may be required, with special focus on process engineering discipline
- Ensure consistent implementation of OMV Upstream standards and best engineering practices in OMV Upstream projects and assets
- Provide support as may be required by Study Lead Engineers in HO or in Branch Offices and deliver process engineering documentation for Upstream projects as planned
- Generate conceptual options for process facilities
- Review and approve process engineering deliverables generated by process engineers
- Manage external contractors in process design related matters and ensure delivery of quality documentation
- Coordinate execution of safety studies, in particular HAZID, HAZOP, FERA and Flare & Relief assessments and participate in assurance activities, including Design Reviews, SWOT/Risk workshops
- Provide expert advice and technical support to Branch Offices on process design and safety engineering for operated and non-operated assets. Provide troubleshooting and advice to assets
- University Degree Masters/Diploma in Chemical Engineering or related subject
- Minimum of 8 years professional experience in the oil & gas industry and international experience in on/off shore operated ventures
- Willing to travel to foreign countries in which OMV has or might have a presence and the ability to work in an international, multi-cultural environment.
- Detailed experience with HySys process Simulation Experience in designing and simulating surface facilities.
- Fluent command of English and German
We offer you:
- According to Austrian labor law, the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labor agreement has to be stated in the advertisement (EUR 71,000 -- gross per year, all in)
- An internationally attractive compensation package depending on your experience plus bonus and additional benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.