Expert Performance Management (f/m)
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 19 bn and a workforce of around 22,500 employees in 2016, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Derive - in close alignment with the Procurement leadership - the Procurement performance goals
- Support the development and implementation of a strategy for Procurement Steering & Services and Corporate Procurement as a whole
- Establishing KPIs & Targets that support the organization's aspiration at each level
- Responsible for a proper reporting structure for procurement to all relevant KPIs and key figures
- Independently manage, analyse and control internal and external bench marking of Procurement processes and performance
- Support the conduct of data analysis / process monitoring in local ERP systems (IPA, SAP, etc.) and develop special reports on request
- Maintain the interface to other corporate functions, such as finance, controlling, audit and HR
- Support annual budgeting & cost center planning, reporting in collaboration with level 2 functions in department
- University degree (Master/Diploma) in Business Administration or similar fields
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- Expertise in procurement controlling, including but not limited to procurement KPIs, reporting systems, procurement balanced scorecards, etc.
- Good understanding of cost center budgeting and HR planning
- Good IT skills (MS Office, SAP, Procurement applications) with a focus on SAP and quantitative systems
- Excellent English skills are a must, German and/or Romanian are an advantage
We offer you:
- According to Austrian labor law, the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labor agreement has to be stated in the advertisement (EUR 59.344,74 gross per year, all in)
- An internationally attractive compensation package depending on your experience and additional benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.
Anna Maria Hoppe