Customer Solution Architect (f/m)
Air Traffic Management
As a leading communication and information solution provider, we operate in mission critical/safety environments around the world, for example Air Traffic Control, Public Safety Emergency Services, Railways, Defence and Martime. We develop and deliver fail-safe, user-friendly, custom-tailored solutions that empowers our customers to efficiently perform their tasks.
The department Air Traffic Management Automation delivers Software and Solution Competences providing unique value, based on process excellence. We improve the situational awareness, predictability and efficiency of the Operators in Air Traffic Control Centers.This significant position will be in a new business field of Frequentis, where a new product portfolio is created and technically aligned.
- First contact to the customer, internal departments in all technical issues and collaboration with external suppliers (sub suppliers)
- Orchestration of projects, products and system platforms for safety critical infrastructures in Air Traffic Control
- steering the design process in projects involving requirement and development as well as reviewing design documents
- creation of the system architecture regarding system requirements in order to meet the client's expectation startin with the offering phase towards project delivery
- implementing technical solutions with technical and budgetary feasibility in mind
- preparing technical specifications for internal interfaces (e.g. R&D, IT Solution provider, purchasing, Assembly, etc.)
- University degree in a technical field (IT or economics) and at least 5 years working experience
- expert knowledge of IT architecture frameworks
- extensive experience in a specialised function (e.g. System Engineering)
- outstanding ability to deliver technical instructions and lead projects
- very good command of English, negotiation and excellent communication skills
Wir bieten Ihnen
- high degree of responsibility and the possibility to actively participate in
- shaping the company's success
- Collaboration in international projects and multi-cultural teams
- Career opportunities in a successful Austrian company
- Challenges and room for continuous professional and personal development
For this position we offer you an annual gross salary starting from 60.000,00 EUR as well as attractive benefits. Higher remuneration is possible depending on your qualifications and experience.You want to shape the future with us? Convince us that you're right for Frequentis and apply online!
+43 (1) 81150 2201