"I believe that passion is the code for everything."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Project Manager in Group Markets Securities (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- are responsible for managing projects in the area of Group Markets in close cooperation with members from the business side
- plan, design and set up projects in coordination with the relevant stakeholders
- ensure a proper level in stakeholder management
- lead projects with several streams and manage stream leaders and sub teams
- stick to the committed project plan, defend your project scope, identify change requests and handle them in a proper process
- finish your projects in the given time, scope and budget
- bring a profound experience in managing projects in an international environment and a profound knowledge of securities as well as a general know-how in banking and financial services
- are proficient experienced with MS Office package applications
- have strong verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills and are willing to work in close cooperation with different bank units
- have the ability to be proactive, self-motivated and self-directed
- are an open minded, result and target oriented personality with excellent planning and organizing skills as well as a positive problem-solving approach
- act as a team player with hands-on approach, willingness to learn and good analytical skills
- have a very good command of written and spoken English language (knowledge of German and CEE languages would be appreciated)
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, possibility to do home office, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere
- offer regular conference visits, subsidized food at Erste Campus and supply near infinite of coffee and sparkling water
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: