"I believe that agile working is not just a buzzword."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Business Analyst in Group Markets Securities (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- are responsible for the analysis and implementation of business requirements in close cooperation with members from the business side (Securities Front Office area) and additional units
- analyze, review and edit business specifications/requirements and recommendations considering technical interdependencies and translate them into feasible processes/business requirements
- ensure a proper level of documentation for the business requirements
- design and develop test cases and support responsible business during the testing process
- identify and recommend changes in order to increase the organizational performance
- act as a trusted advisor for your internal clients in the respective business areas
- offer an educational background in finance/securities or in related business disciplines as well as experience with the design, optimization, documentation and implementation of specific business processes
- bring a profound experience in writing business and technical orientated documentations/specifications and a profound knowledge of securities as well as a general know-how in banking and financial services
- are proficient experienced with MS Office package applications
- have strong verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills and are willing to work in close cooperation with different bank units
- have the ability to be proactive, self-motivated and self-directed
- are an open minded, result and target oriented personality with excellent planning and organizing skills as well as a positive problem-solving approach
- act as a team player with hands-on approach, willingness to learn and good analytical skills
- have a very good command of written and spoken English language (knowledge of German and CEE languages would be appreciated)
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, possibility to do home office, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere
- offer regular conference visits, subsidized food at Erste Campus and supply near infinite of coffee and sparkling water
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: