"I believe in creative solutions for every technological challenge."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Solution Manager for Rating Processes and Solutions (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- are the single point of contact for business stakeholders
- participate in training efforts for end users as well as internal staff
- manage small projects (change requests etc.)
- steer the software development lifecycle (classic and agile)
- play a key role in the definition of your solution strategy and architecture
- possess an university degree or graduation from an institute of higher education (beneficial) and have 3+ years' experience in similar positions
- have a basic knowledge in banking and an ITIL certification will be an advantage
- offer a profound knowledge in IT Service Management and IT Infrastructure (Network/Server/Middleware/Database)
- ideally have know- how in multitier and service oriented application architecture
- beneficially possess knowledge in classic and agile software development lifecycles
- have a strong customer oriented working attitude
- are able to work in complex and multicultural environments
- have good organisational, analytical and distinct communication skills
- possess fluency in English and German for both - verbal and written communication, further CEE languages will be considered as beneficial
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, possibility to do home office, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere
- offer regular conference visits, subsidized food at Erste Campus and supply near infinite of coffee and sparkling water
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: