AREA MANAGER TRAINEE f/m
based in one of our Area Offices: Vienna, Graz, Innsbruck, Zagreb, Ljubljana, Belgrade
Here's your chance for a career out of the ordinary!
We strive to hire the best! We care most about our values:
- WE ARE ONE TEAM
- WE BELIEVE IN PEOPLE
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT
- CONSTANT IMPROVEMENT
- STRAIGHTFORWARD AND OPEN-MINDED
- KEEP IT SIMPLE
Is it you? The more these sound like you, and describe people you want to work with, the more likely you will thrive at H&M.
- You are running a region in fast paced fashion retail.
- You are responsible to set a strategy in line with country goals to maximize selling and profitability for an area.
- You secure that the stores of your area inspire customers to explore their personal style.
- You and your Area team-consist of four specialists- lead and support up to 30 store teams to create the best shopping experiences in fashion retail.
- You manage and execute recruitment, training, development and succession planning for store and area team
Your qualification & experience:
- You have a strong passion to work in fashion retail and a natural understanding of leading and inspiring people.
- You are familiar with P&L and the ability to manage budgets and meet sales targets.
- You have a strong initiative and demonstrated leadership ability, hands-on and not afraid to make decisions.
- You have an accurate way of working and the ability to set the right priorities.
- You have a high level of customer and service orientation.
- You are willing to travel internationally or to relocate to other markets.
- You are fluent in English and have basic knowledge in German. Slovenian/Croatian/Serbian knowledge would be an advantage.
As an Area Manager Trainee, you will have an Introduction Training in the Store and Area. Your individual training program is accompanied by constant feedback and follow-up of each step. Depending on your experience this program may take up to 18 months. Your annual gross salary is, depending on experience and qualifications, EUR 36.400
Working with a broad set of cultures and people in a fast-paced environment.
Interesting international career opportunities within the H&M group.
Get the journey started!
Send us your full application including CV and motivational letter in English or German!