Nabriva Therapeutics is committed to researching and developing new antibiotics to treat infectious diseases. Our dedicated team includes people with extensive science and industry experience and a shared passion for addressing the increasingly urgent problem of bacterial resistance worldwide.
Nabriva is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company with locations in the United States (King of Prussia, PA), Austria (Vienna), and Ireland (Dublin), home of our corporate headquarters.
For our headquarter in Vienna we are looking for a
Senior System Engineer
A Senior Systems Engineer is responsible for resolving escalated service issues, engineering and implementing complex projects, and for maintaining and overseeing the technology. This role is a key position within the IT department and will be called upon to resolve many levels of technical issues.
- Provide technical services and support for the following areas:
- Support Labs associated systems, infrastructure and systems such as Dotmatics,
- Network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls and security,
- Internal systems, cloud and network infrastructure,
- Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint,
- Virtualization technologies: VMware, Hyper converged,
- Remote access solution support: VPN, and Terminal Services,
- Remote monitoring and management of system alerts and notifications.
- Work escalated support issues related to Microsoft's core business solutions, WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, security and remote access solutions.
- Perform network assessments, security audits and new client consultations.
- Participate in the administration and maintenance of the remote monitoring and management system: update agent scripts, respond to alerts, monitor dashboard and periodic system review.
- Work with Nabriva Teams to support projects, identify new solutions and research solutions.
- Document maintenance for all computer systems and network infrastructure.
- Communication with Nabriva Teams as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Be available for others and coach them to resolution.
Required Advanced Technical Proficiencies:
- vSphere, Oracle, SQL, and Terminal Services
- Exchange O365 2016
- Windows Server 2003 - 2016
- WAN Technology (FWAAS, VPN)
- Labtech Certified Professional
- MCSA Server 2016
- MCSE Server Infrastructure
- OSX troubleshooting
- VPN connectivity troubleshooting and configuration (Cisco, PulseSecure, OpenVPN, IPSec).
- Security software such as Anti-virus, Anti-SPAM, Anti-Spyware, and other security related technologies
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 5 years' experience working in a similar role or 3 years of experience working in IT Services
- Experience in pharmaceutical sector with a focus on discovery/research (preferred).
- Qualified candidates shall be subject to an assessment during the interview process.
Based on the collective bargaining agreement, the minimum monthly salary is EUR3,380.00, with a possibility of overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested please send us your CV and letter of motivation in English.
Nabriva Therapeutics GmbH