"I believe that agile working is not just a buzzword."
Senior iOS Developer (m/f)
- create a code/product that our clients will love to use
- change the way people approach their banks
- influence banking solutions in multiple countries
- will create free banking products with the app
- bring 5 or more years of experience with iOS development
- have experience with SWIFT, Objective C, SQL, REST, JSON, XML, GitHub and Xcode
- are used to work in agile environment
- are able to work efficiently and independently also under pressure
- bring strong coordination and communication skills within an international environment
- possess fluency in English for both - verbal and written communication, further CEE languages will be considered as beneficial
- offer you an autonomous and responsible position in a cooperative and dynamic team, in addition you will benefit from gaining technical Know-how
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere.
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: