So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Solution Analyst with Development Skills (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- analyze requirements together with business Units and create software requirements specification in strong team work
- cooperate and coordinate with internal / external development and infrastructure departments
- coordinate and support in testing (together with an external partner)
- prepare operational documents and drive incident management by conducting root cause analysis and suggest workarounds for end users
- are engaged in problem and change management
- have ideally completed your studies in the field of IT and ideally have experience in the banking environment
- bring at least 3 years of experience in a similar position and ideally experience in the cooperation of projects with sourcing partners (e.g. testing, development)
- are experienced with the validation and integration of external software components
- dispose of very good knowledge in the area of software analysis and development
- are knowledgeable in Oracle/PostgreSQL, PL/SQL, MSSQL and UML-Modeling
- have been working with Windows / Linux servers, Tomcat and Weblogic and are knowledgeable in JAVA/Spring Framework and web development
- are fluent in English and ideally have good German language skills
- work customer and solution oriented, have excellent analytical skills same as excellent moderation and presentation skills
- offer you the possibility to work in a challenging IT environment with interesting projects
- are a knowledgeable and motivated team and would be pleased to welcome you on board
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate flexible working hours, a large number of social benefits same as tailored training programmes
- offer you a competitive and performance-related salary that will depend on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: