Senior Data Scientist (m/f)
As a Senior Data Scientist in our team you will be responsible for the planning, implementation and delivery of data services across various Novomatic business units. You will be part of a closely collaborating team with a strong focus on knowledge sharing and professional development. As such, you will be expected to openly share your knowledge with the rest of the team and provide guidance for less senior team members.
- Perform statistical analyses on and gain undiscovered insights from data across various business fields
- Design, perform and evaluate business experiments for various Novomatic business units
- Communicate, visualize and report your results to key decision makers
- Design data products based on a deep understanding of the business value they provide
- Prototype effectively in order to quickly understand customer needs
- Design the software architecture based on a deep understanding of the latest Big Data technologies
- Implement and deliver the data products with a DevOps approach in distributed environments
- You have at least 3 years work experience in Data Science, Machine Learning or a related field
- You have a PhD/MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or other quantitative field or relevant work experience
- You have a strong track record of successfully delivered data services
- You are energetic, enthusiastic, detail-oriented and passionate about producing high-quality analytics deliverables
- You have exceptional communication skills, a strong bias-to-action and a selfless team-oriented personal style
- Targeted training and further education
- Flexible working hours (flextime)
- Excellent staff canteen (which offers vegetarian options)
- Good transport connections and a parking lot for employees
- The minimum salary for this position is EUR 63,000 gross per year. However, the actual salary per year is negotiable depending on your qualifications and experience.
The NOVOMATIC Group is one of the largest Austrian technology companies, privately owned and headquartered south of Vienna. With a focus on steady and controlled growth, NOVOMATIC is one of the market leaders in the global gaming industry.
Please append to your application a list with all relevant Data Science tools (Statistics, Machine Learning, Databases, Visualization, DevOps) and all relevant programming languages that you have used in the past. Rate your experience in each of them on a two level scale:
Used for prototype-level applications
Used for production-level applications
If you are interested in sharing your professional experience with a dynamic and successful international company that promotes a family atmosphere, please apply by providing your online application via our application form.