To support our Team Group Credit Risk Portfolio Management we are looking for a:
Risk Quantification Controller (m/f)
Location: Vienna or Klagenfurt
- Coordinate and ensure that all external and internal risk reports are delivered in timely manner and required quality, including ad-hoc reports to regulators, external auditors etc.
- Define group-wide methodology and standards for risk reporting
- Group wide collaboration and communication with all entities related to risk reporting
- Creating and deploying reports
- Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements
- Design and implement technology best practice, guidelines and repeatable processes
- Masters or BA degree (economic or quantitative)
- A minimum of 3 years experience in risk/finance activities
- Knowledge of the banking industry, including of relevant regulations (e.g Basel, IFRS etc.)
- Advanced MS Office knowledge
- Experience with T-SQL and/or PL/SQL
- Experience with tools for data integration and transformation (SSIS, ODI)
- Experience with Dimensional Modeling, familiar with Enterprise Data Warehouse Bus Architecture
- Experience with in BI/DWH, knowledge of data analytical tools (SAS, IBM Cognos, Tableau, Power BI)
- Advanced Analytics knowledge (Machine learning, data mining) and Agile PM is an advantage
- Strong analytical, good communication and presentation skills as well as good organizational skills
- Understand cultural diversity topics
Did you like this job ad? You think you are an ideal candidate for this position? If yes, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Risk Quantification Controller (m/f).
For further details please contact Albina Kohler:
+43 50 232 2215
Required information pursuant to section 9 of the Austrian Equal Treatment Act [GleichbehandlungsG]: Minimum gross annual remuneration as per collective agreement from EUR 40,000 upwards - overpayment depending on qualifications and professional experience.