AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals AG is a European pioneer with focus on rare diseases. We develop and market innovative solutions beyond drugs. To enhance our team in Vienna we are looking for a:
Medical Science Liaison (f/m)
As part of our Austrian Affiliate your main task is to provide expert support to healthcare professionals and demonstrate the value proposition of the company's product portfolio.
Ready for an ambitious job?
- You develop strong relationships with KOLs and experts to ensure their access to current medical and scientific information on our products
- You act as primary scientific contact providing responses to unsolicited requests for medical and product information from the stakeholders
- You provide educational meeting support at scientific conferences, medical meetings and advisory boards
Able to align?
- You are experienced in working collaboratively with key decision makers
- You keep up to date with competition and latest scientific information
- You ensure compliance with all regulatory and compliance procedures
Looking for an agile environment?
- You enjoy working in a high-performing environment with entrepreneurial flair and a real passion for improving the lives of patients
- You will be a part of a successful team who drive the business forward
- We offer a lot of space in creating and executing each job in daily practice
- University degree in natural science, medicine or pharmacy
- Solid MSL experience or a comparable position in pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to quickly and comprehensively learn about new therapy areas and environments
- Excellent presentation, communication and influencing skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Competent user of Microsoft Office software products
- Willingness to travel extensively in country
The gross monthly salary provided for each function is a minimum of EUR 3.000 based on full-time employment. Any potential overpayment depends on professional experience and qualifications.
If you like to take this AOPPORTUNITY please send your application to:
AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals AG
Wilhelminenstraße 91/II f, 1160 Wien
Tel.: 01/503 72 44-62, Fax: 01/503 72 44-61