Expert Compensation & Benefits (f/m)
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 19 bn and a workforce of around 22,500 employees in 2016, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Manage yearly Executive Compensation cycle including the review of different compensation elements (STI, LTI) and the preparation of the Remuneration Committees
- Ensure that compensation practices are compliant with current legislation
- Prepare and rollout yearly individual salary increase and bonus process
- Participate in salary and labor market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits
- Review and preparation of job evaluations
- Acting as consultant and support for business related to all relevant compensation and benefits topics
- Contribute to design, implementation and monitoring of a consistent Group wide compensation standards and tools in line with work culture and organizational objectives
- Master in Business Administration/HR Management
- At least 5 years' experience as a compensation and benefits specialist
- Profound know-how of various types of incentives and benefits and strong conceptual and methodological skills
- Prior experience in HR practices and compensation cycle management
- Project management experience and strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Fluency in German and very good English skills
We offer you:
- According to Austrian labor law, the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labor agreement has to be stated in the advertisement (EUR 70.646,00,-- gross per year, all in)
- An internationally attractive compensation package depending on your experience plus bonus and additional benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.