In 2012, Swimsol developed the world's first marine-grade floating solar power platform for the sea. Our current main market consists of tropical island regions, where space on land is limited and solar irradiation is very high.
To support us in the worldwide implementation of rooftop and floating solar systems, we are hiring a:
Construction Site Manager
- On-site project coordination and management, including "hands-on" work
- Coordination of a multi-cultural project team
- Keeping track of logistics
- Support in the technical design of the solar systems
- Technical documentation
- If required, support for the research department, e.g. with the production of prototypes
- Completed technical education (HTL, TU, FH) and/or
- 3-5 years' experience e.g. in (building) construction, plant engineering, energy or environmental engineering or implementation of solar systems
- Experience with electrical engineering would be beneficial
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Optionally: basic knowledge of construction software like AutoCAD, SolidWorks, CATIA, etc.
- Self-motivated, flexible and responsible
- Team oriented
- High willingness to travel
- Experience with solar systems would be advantageous
- Exciting projects mainly in tropical island regions
- Work in a multicultural environment with a great team
- Training and learning possibilities
- Permanent employment for 40 hours per week
- Salary starting at EUR 33.600 gross per year, a higher salary is negotiable depending on expertise and skills
The position is open for employment as of today. If you're interested, please send your CV and cover letter (English or German) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information please visit www.swimsol.com.