I-New Unified Mobile Solutions is one of the fastest growing technology solutions provider in the mobile communication industry. From offices all across the globe, we are capable of providing, implementing and running state-of-the-art products and services for successful digital business transformation over next generation platforms. Awarded as 'Best MVNO/E Solution Provider' at the Global MVNOs Industry Awards in 2014-2016 and 'Best Services to Telecoms' at the Global Telecoms Awards 2016.
For our team in Vienna or in Mattersburg, we are currently looking for a Web Developer.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Creation of new dynamic site layouts and user interfaces from provided design concepts
- Develop responsive cross-browser compatible websites, microsites, landing pages and other tools
- Ability to work with feature teams to translate business requirements into innovative and engaging user experience interactions and Web-based tools for global use
- Support, test, and debug software changes within staging and production environments
- Wireframe and mockup new site pages and functional changes
- I-New has many different components and modules in place, some for internal use in order to configure the system properly and some are customer facing. The aim is to go for a more generic approach, to bring the existing GUIs together and to have a centralized role concept in place.
- The role involves extensive engagement with different stake holders, such as Product Managers, Developers and Solution Architects relating to Products, Business Processes and 3rd Party Integration.
- Liaising with I-New Development and Managed Services teams to translate business, product and marketing needs into technical implementation and configuration.
- Single point of contact for distributed development teams.
Candidates shall possess a Bachelors´degree or any equivalent qualification, such as 5+ years of related experience. Additionally, candidates shall:
- Have excellent communication and teamwork skills, attention to detail
- Have the ability to work under pressure & a delivery focused approach
- Have experience with responsive web design
- Be deadline driven, analytical and logical minded
- Be a team player and an organized written and verbal communicator
- Experience with REACT
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Experience with CSS/SASS
- Experience with REST APIs
- English (both verbal and written)
- Telecoms BSS (Online Charging & CRM) experience
- MVNO experience
- Experience with Scrum is a plus
- Experience with Java/JEE
- Experience in following and similar technologies/frameworks: Spring, RMI (JBoss Remoting), JDBC, Hibernate, JMS (ActiveMQ)
We offer our newly joined colleagues a dynamic and international working environment, such as the possibility to work for one of the most recognized leaders in the MVNO industry, a fast growing and future oriented field of communications.
The planned gross monthly salary for this position is EUR 2898 in accordance with a collective agreement (negotiable depending on qualifications and experience).
If you are interested in sharing your professional experience with a dynamic, successful and international company with a family atmosphere, please apply by providing your application documents (in English language) via E-Mail to email@example.com
I-NEW UNIFIED MOBILE SOLUTIONS AG
Am Anger 1, I-New Building • A-7210 Mattersburg, Austria • E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org