International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 14 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
IT Specialist for Regulatory Reporting (m/f)
We are significantly strengthening our international team of IT Business Analysts in Group & Austrian IT. We are looking for ambitious and service oriented candidates who will act in between business and IT, linking both worlds not just with your business and technical know-how, but as well with your personality. We are looking for experience and are ready to offer both challenging international projects and various development possibilities.
What you can expect:
- Contribute to elaborate business requiremetns in the area of Regulatory Reporting:
- Align and refine demands with other business lines and
- Detect synergies for data, processes and solutions
- Lead or support pre-studies
- Elaborate the business and solution blueprint
- Contribute to the cost benefit analysis of projects
- Act as Business Analyst in innovations
- Contribute to design a solid data architecture according to the standards from OeNB, EZB, etc.
- Lead all business analysis related implementation topics (Souring/ Mapping for data from RBI HeadOffice and NetwortUnits, Validation Rules, Processes)
- Guide and support testing and defect management process
- Act as change manager to support the hand-over to operations for the entire solution
- Communicate effectively across hierarchy, from senior management to development
- Participate in the international community of practice for business analysts
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in business or IT department, preferable in the Regulatory Reporting or Data Warehouse area within the financial services industry
- Experience with ABACUS/GMP respectively COREP, FINREP is of benefit
- Master degree in Finance, Risk, IT or similar
- Data affinity is required, experience with data models is an advantage
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Team player, customer orientation, high level of commitment and motivation
- Solid presentation skills are expected, experience in consulting business is of benefit
- Fluent knowledge of English; German is appreciated, but not mandatory
What we offer:
- You'll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You'll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You'll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You'll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross EUR 46.500,- p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, sex, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!