EMEA Regional Sales Executive
About Our Client
Displaydata (formerly ZBD Displays) has created a market leading retail signage and shelf edge label (ESL)system, owns the IP to a world leading ultra-low power communications technology and uses best in class display technology, with huge world-wide potential in many vertical markets. Six international blue-chip investors have backed the company to the tune of over $70m over the last decade. Displaydata reached number one in the 2012 Deloitte Technology Fast 50, was ranked 2nd in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and 5th in the Times Tech Track 100 fastest growing companies in 2012.
Reporting to the Director of Sales EMEA, the Sales Executive is a hands-on new business, direct sales role targeting Tier 2 & Tier 1 retailers for multi-million-dollar ESL display solutions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Drive all aspects of direct sales in region, from initial lead generation through to successful customer engagement
- Establish long term relationships with senior decision makers in the major retailers, ensuring that Displaydata solutions can meet their business needs
- Articulate Displaydata's value proposition and maintain knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively position Displaydata as the ESL supplier of choice
- Develop creative strategies to increase ESL market share with existing direct customers
- Work closely with the financial team in preparing pricing models for customer proposals
- Produce accurate monthly forecasts against revenue targets and work closely with pre-sales and product marketing to manage the pipeline and set appropriate monthly and quarterly revenue expectations using defined CRM and forecasting tools
- Present high quality, professional presentations and proposals to senior decision makers
- Capture key market data and business trends from the client base and feedback to Displaydata senior management.
- Represent Displaydata at industry conferences, trade fairs and networking events
The Successful Applicant
- Broad and deep experience (minimum 5+ years) in direct sales, ideally focused on technology solutions targeting the retail sector
- Ability to present, negotiate and close complex business deals at 'C' level
- A consistent track record in developing new business revenue from initial sales lead through to multi-million-dollar revenues
- Demonstrate a track record of creating and executing sales strategies, showing innovation and commercial success
- Experience in working on an international level, possessing the tact and sensitivity when dealing with different business cultures
- A strong technology awareness complemented by knowledge of enterprise wide solutions
- Ability to collaboratively work with other team members to achieve desired goals and objectives both internal and external
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Fluency in English and at least one other EE languages (e.g.Czech, Slovak, Polish, Hungarian)
What`s on Offer
Attractive career opportunity with rewarding benefits.
Reference nr.: 13126/001
Contract type: Permanent