In 1862, Julius Meinl I. developed an innovative roasting process that, for the first time, made it possible to offer roasted coffee instead of green coffee to customers around the world. Today, Julius Meinl is an international group and the Ambassador of Viennese coffee house culture, with production sites in Vienna and Vicenza. We are delighted to be one of the leading coffee roasters with more than 150 years of experience and coffee expertise, serving high quality coffee and tea products to our premium customers in hotels, restaurant and coffee houses around the world.
As of now, we are looking for our international headquarter in Vienna for a
CUSTOMER SUPPORT EXECUTIVE (F/M)
Starting in a logistics and customer support function you will have the opportunity to learn everything about Julius Meinl, our products and our business so that you are able to build successfully the future of Julius Meinl together with us.
YOUR ROLE AND YOUR TASKS:
- Managing and organizing the orders of export countries within the Asia-Pacific area
- Handling, filling and issuing of the export documents for customs authorities (certificate of origin, CMR, Phytosanitary Certificates, EX1 documents)
- Controlling and tracking of the whole transportation routes
- Communicating and cooperating with our subsidiaries and distribution partners
- Supporting the Area Manager and the International Business team in various administrative and operative tasks
- Close interaction with different departments (Accounting, Supply Chain, Warehouse, Transport agents) within the company
- University diploma, preferably Business and Logistics
- 2-3 years of relevant logistics experience in a supporting role within an international environment, ideally at FMCG / consumer goods
- Fluent in English and Bosnian/Serbian/Croatian, good knowledge of German
- Open-minded, communicative and "hands-on" personality
- Proven entrepreneurial spirit, driving for results
- Accurate way of working and ability to set the right priorities
- High level of customer and service orientation
- Very good knowledge of MS office; ideally knowledge in SAP
- Willingness to travel internationally or to relocate to other markets at a later stage of the career would be an advantage
- Working with a strong international focus and broad set of cultures & people
- Interesting international career opportunities within the Julius Meinl Group
Please send your motivational letter and CV including photograph to Mrs. Daniela Stadler, HR Manager Austria, via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please note that we can only accept applications in English and applications which are sent to the above e-mail address.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 1.586,-.