Senior Talent Acquisition Professional (f/m)
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference.
Your new role - challenging and future-oriented
- End to end responsibility for the recruiting process and execution of Talent Acquisition strategy:
- Self-contained steering of the recruiting process as specified by the Talent Acquisition strategy
- Responsible for negotiations with workers council as needed
- Plans and executes projects to improve recruiting processes
- Liaison to Siemens Internal Recruiting Center: Ensures high quality service
- Consultation to and support of Hiring Managers in Austria and/or assigned countries:
- Understand recruiting needs and job requirements, and advise on most appropriate actions
- Sourcing and management of candidate pools
- Assessment and selection of candidates
- Advise and coach Hiring Managers regarding specific TA challenges
- Relationship management:
- Facilitate professional and smooth communication with all stakeholders involved in the recruiting process
- Maintain and leverage a recruiting network
- Assurance of high-quality service:
- Responsibility for achievement of target KPIs
- Maintain current knowledge of current labor market trends, competitors and general recruiting trends and intelligence
- Continuous communication with internal and external stakeholders
- University Relations:
- Acts as UR Manager for strategic partners universities in Austria together with Siemens business counterparts
- Responsible for engagement plan concerning HR activities in strategic universities
- university degree in business administration, social sciences or similar
- 8 years experience in recruiting or similar functions/positions, preferably in a similar industry
- experience in Recruiting projects (preferable)
- excellent MS-Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point) skills
- excellent German is a must, very good English skills required
- independent way of working
- open-minded and good interpersonal skills
- analytical and conceptual skills
- used to work in corporate international environment
What else do I need to know?
The gross annual payment for this job vacany is minimum EUR 46.400,-- on a fulltime basis. An overpayment is possible depending on education and experience. Siemens as an international company offers additional social benefits.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward for your online application!
Job ID: 287475
Art der Anstellung: FULLTIME