Quality Manager (M/F)
About Our Client
Our client, CPS Components, part of CAPI Group is a company specialized in the production of machined parts and components made out of cast iron for the off-highway, industrial and agricultural markets.
On behalf of our client, CPS Components, part of CAPI Group, we are currently looking for a Quality Manager (M/F) to be based in their expanding operations in Banska Bystrica, Slovakia.
The main tasks of the Quality Manager (M/F) are as follows, but not limited to:
- Reporting directly to the local Operations manager, and referring periodically to the plant manager and managing director of the company, full responsibility for the total quality results (internal and vs customers) of the company;
- To foster a quality culture and approach in the manufacturing unit;
- To develop a quality culture on the shop floor, sustain local plant manager and operations manager in growing the company, based on company strategy;
- The candidate must lead a change process introducing automotive standards, leading by example, fostering discipline and developing his / her team;
- He / she must sustain improvement and business growth coming from next new customer introduction;
- Supporting the facility in order to obtain IATF 16949:2016 certification.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Technical education, University degree or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years of operational experience leading a quality team in manufacturing and production;
- Good knowledge of machining processes with specific connections with quality control;
- Excellent knowledge of quality norms and certifications (ISO TS 19949 and new norm IATF 16949:2016);
- Skilled in problem solving techniques and practical application thereof;
- Knowledge of automotive tools and approaches: SPC, APQP, PPAP, 8D reports, MSA;
- Able to communicate effectively at different levels of organization;
- Fluent Slovak and English language skills, knowledge of Italian language will be considered as an advantage.
What`s on Offer
Attractive salary package.
Reference nr.: 13321/001
Location: Banská Bystrica
Contract type: Permanent