MobFox is a strong player on the programmatic mobile advertising space with offices in London, Tel Aviv, and Vienna. It is the biggest mobile platform in Europe and the 5th biggest worldwide. With it's innovative solutions, cutting edge technologies and algorithms it has attracted over 20,000 publishers making 1 billion requests per hour and earning money with MobFox, which makes us proud.
As we expand our team in Austria/Vienna we are searching for …
Awesome Scrum Master
full-time: 38,5 hours / week
As a Scrum Master you will work tightly with our Product Owner and development teams. You coordinate the teams through the scrum process and eliminate roadblocks to lead the team through effective sprints.
What we offer:
- Work in an international environment
- Young and dynamic A-team
- Room for personal development
- Flexible working hours
- Room for own ideas and improvement to the product
- Great team, office, coffee and regular team activities
- You take the lead of the scrum process and facilitate an effective and fun atmosphere
- You work tightly with the Product Owner and development teams where you set the right priorities and coordinate the team during sprints
- You eliminate roadblocks to lead the team from one success to the next
- You actively participate in constant improvements of the scrum process and implement new ideas with the teams and the PO
- You take the lead in organising, preparing and moderating the scrum process
- You have a thing for agile software development (SCRUM, Kanban, etc.) and know how to manage an agile team
- You are either a certified Scrum Mater or you have worked for at least 2 years as a Scrum Master in software development
- You are empathetic and love to communicate
- You are in your element when you take responsibility especially for your teams work and your own
- You are highly reliable
- Fluent in spoken and written English. German language skills are optional.
- Open-minded about learning new skills and practices
- Systematic thinking and fast comprehension
- Team player!
We offer a salary, which is conform to Austrian law (IT-KV) starting at EUR 3.550 per month (38,5h/week, 14 times) with the willingness to overpay depending on your qualifications and experience.
Let's talk :)
If you want to bring your engagement and skills into an international company, which values team culture, please send your CV and cover letter to: Michael Ionita.
Matomy MF GmbH