SAP Finance Consultant with Project Management background (m/f)
Duties & Responsibilities
Demand Management/Relationship Management:
- Actively drives demands with local/regional business stakeholders by identifying business needs, clarifying scope, prioritizing requirements and providing solutions
- Coordinate with on/off-shore development team to fulfill the needs
- Supports escalation from business towards IT stakeholders
- Responsible for maintenance and enhancement of regional BI RCV SAP system
- Contribute to the enhancement of the global BI SAP template
- Act as the IT project manager for small business projects in Finance, Purchasing or Human Resources
- This includes scoping, executing, and closing the projects by following BI project management standards
For this position we offer an interesting salary considering your expertise and personal competencies as well as your professional experience. We are obliged by law to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which amounts to EUR 34,142.50 gross per year (full-time) for this position. An overpayment is possible. Moreover, we offer our employees a variety of attractive social benefits which will be introduced in the personal interview.
- Preferable a Diploma or Bachelor's/Master's degree in Information Technology, Business Informatics or Business-Engineering
- Business process knowledge in Accounting to Reporting
- 1-3 years of experience in SAP FI/CO module
- 1-2 years of successful IT/business small project management experiences
- Basic understanding of the overview of peripheral business area like Purchasing and Human Resources
- Analytical way of thinking, winning vision and with the ability to drive changes
- Curious and creative problem solving personality with a strong networking ability
- Highly motivated, structured and independent working style as well as to be a committed and reliable team player
- Advanced communication, interpersonal and presentation skills in German and English (working language)
- Occasional business travel is required
Innovative medicines for people and animals have for more than 130 years been what the research-driven pharmaceutical company Boehringer Ingelheim stands for. Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the pharmaceutical industry's top 20 companies and to this day remains family-owned. Day by day, some 50,000 employees create value through innovation for the three business areas human pharmaceuticals, animal health and biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing. In 2016, Boehringer Ingelheim achieved net sales of around 15.9 billion euros. With more than three billion euros, R&D expenditure corresponds to 19.6 per cent of net sales.
Your application will be reviewed by our recruiting team as well as the respective department. Therefore, we do not state a specific contact person and kindly ask you to use a general salutation in your application.