IT SAP Finance Consultant (m/f)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Actively drives demands with local/regional business stakeholders by identifying business needs, clarifying scope, prioritizing requirements and providing solutions
- Coordinating activities between internal and external development team members to fulfill the business needs
- Supports escalation from business towards IT stakeholders
- Responsible for maintenance and enhancement of regional SAP system
- Contribute to the enhancement of the global SAP template
- Follow up and handle business requests/tickets while following ITIL Framework
- Acting as IT project manager for business projects in Finance, Purchasing or Human Resources
- Scoping, executing, and closing the projects by internal project management standards
We offer a market-competitive salary package in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer a modern company pension scheme, learning and development options as well as a wide range of social benefits. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least EUR 50,000 gross per year/full-time).
- Preferable a Diploma or Bachelor's/Master's degree in Information Technology, Business Informatics or Business-Engineering
- 1-3 years of experience in SAP FI/CO module
- 1-2 years of successful IT/business small project management experiences
- Business process knowledge in Accounting to Reporting
- Basic understanding of peripheral business area like Purchasing and Human Resources
- Analytical way of thinking, winning vision and with the ability to drive changes
- Curious and creative problem solving personality with a strong networking ability
- Highly motivated, structured and independent working style as well as to be a committed and reliable team player
- Advanced communication, interpersonal and presentation skills in German and English (working language)
- Occasional business travel is required
Innovative medicines for people and animals have for more than 130 years been what the research-driven pharmaceutical company Boehringer Ingelheim stands for. Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the pharmaceutical industry's top 20 companies and to this day remains family-owned. Day by day, some 50,000 employees create value through innovation for the three business areas human pharmaceuticals, animal health and biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing. In 2017, Boehringer Ingelheim achieved net sales of nearly 18.1 billion euros. R&D expenditure, exceeding three billion euros, corresponded to 17.0 per cent of net sales.
Your application will be reviewed by our recruiting team as well as the respective department. Therefore, we do not state a specific contact person and kindly ask you to use a general salutation in your application.